A Love Without Borders may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this Policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2021.
What A Love Without Borders collects
A Love Without Borders may collect the following information:
● contact information including email address and telephone number
● demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
● digital information like browser, search engine and page visits
This includes information when making an enquiry, booking in a project and visiting A Love Without Borders website.
What A Love Without Borders does with information
A Love Without Borders requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
● internal record keeping
● improve A Love Without Borders products and services
● periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which A Love Without Borders thinks you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
● administration purposes including maintaining databases of customers, contacts and partners; performing obligations under the services you have instructed us to undertake; fulfilling orders for goods of services
● internal research and analysis including A Love Without Borders capturing data of social media, website and marketing campaigns in order to inform the business and marketing strategy
● market research purposes including A Love Without Borders contacting you by email, phone or mail.
How A Love Without Borders will use information
A Love Without Borders will only ever use your personal data with your consent or where it is necessary to either:
● enter into or perform a contract with you
● comply with a legal duty
● protect your vital interests
In any event, A Love Without Borders will only use your information for the purpose(s) it was collected for.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A Love Without Borders uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps A Love Without Borders to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. A Love Without Borders only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help A Love Without Borders provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives A Love Without Borders access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
A Love Without Borders website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that A Love Without Borders does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, A Love Without Borders cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
● whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
● if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
A Love Without Borders will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless A Love Without Borders have your permission or are required by law to do so. A Love Without Borders may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which A Love Without Borders think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which A Love Without Borders holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information A Love Without Borders is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email A Love Without Borders as soon as possible, at the above address. A Love Without Borders will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.